Preventive procedure against COVID-19
When you arrive at the service area
- ALL CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR A MASK
- Drive-up to the first door to the left.
- You must stay in your vehicle a service advisor will
- All the following items on your vehicle are disinfected using a disinfectant spray.
- Steering wheel
- Gear lever
- The seats and steering wheels are covered with plastic
- The counter is disinfected between each customer served.
- A glass screen was installed to create a barrier between our customers and our employees
- No customer may remain on site inside the establishment while waiting for their vehicle.
In the repair shop
- Our technicians wash their hands before and after each vehicle services
- Wearing a mask is not required
- The vehicle is disinfected again once the work is completed
- That credit card payments are accepted
- Payment terminals are disinfected at each transaction
Return of your vehicle
- Vehicle is brought back to the service area
- Keys and handles are disinfected once again